DIDN'T FIND, DON'T WORRY!
Check out the current opportunities below. We are always looking for people who can blend into our culture.
This role involves working closely with the Account Management Team to understand Campaign objectives, structure, and metrics
Collect and Analyze in-depth, various campaign level data by applying various analytical/quantitative techniques and provide suggestions relevant to the KPIs
Also Liaise with product engineering team to collect/automate data collection process for analysis. Apply Now
The analyst would Craft media plans and build proposals for advertising campaigns the clients want to execute
Drive in-depth quantitative analysis of advertising campaigns. Also, Optimize to improve campaign success metrics including CTR, CPC, CPA, and campaign pricing
The individual has to oversee creation, implementation and tracking of online marketing campaigns in Google AdWords, Facebook, and Programmatic platforms. Apply Now
The individual must perform research on various industry-related topics (online sources, interviews, and studies).
Various drafts are to be prepared and also proofread and edit the blogs before publication
The Candidate must have excellent writing and editing skills in English. Apply Now
eReleGo is looking for dynamic, responsive, “Go-Getters” to be a part of our eRGADX vertical sales team. This position is ideal for someone who has a keen interest in AdTech and is willing to take up new challenges.
Designation: Business Development Executive.
Experience: 0-2 years in AdTech & Digital Media
Education qualification: Graduate / Post Graduate
Duties & Responsibilities:
• The candidate who can handle Revenue for the set of clients from the region through Digital advertising solutions by selling digital inventory.
• Also, Idealisation & implementation of new concepts for generating additional revenue and ensuring the set targets are being met.
• Go Better, who is keen to learn and grow in the dynamic digital environment Identifying up-selling/cross-selling business opportunities to the existing clients.
• Provider of market insights to the management for building future strategy.
• Achieving targets, Client Interaction, media sales, digital sales, and Ad sales.
• Interacting with clients on calls regularly & updating them about the product & its up-gradations.
• Timely follow up with clients on engagement/usage of the product.
• Being the first point of contact for clients & addressing any issues from them in the first place.
• Maintaining records of the work allocated to him/her regularly.
• Ability to accomplish the targets assigned to him/her within the given timeline.
• Other responsibilities as assigned from time to time.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Must be from Publication, Media or Digital industry.
• Must have good Communication Skills & a sound desire to make calls to clients.
• Must have basic knowledge of working on MS Excel, Emails and Phone etiquette.
• Must have a pleasing personality to speak to Good listener, with problem-solving attitude.
• Must be able to work in defined timelines Must possess a positive & learning attitude.
Location- Rajaji Nagar, Bangalore